Wye Dean Wellbeing core team are:
- Jane Tillings – Counsellor / Supervisor
- Sandra Wines - Solution-Focused Counsellor
- Andrew Embling – Wellbeing Coach
- Helen Brand - Reiki Master
- Guy Woodland – Consultant
People we work with:
Julia Lawson - Ashley’s Meadow
Wye Dean Wellbeing are a not-for-profit organisation formed from the individual passions to provide a professional, quality and wellbeing services to fulfil Personal Wellbeing, Community Wellbeing and Wellbeing in the Workplace.
The dictionary defines wellbeing as:
“The State Of Being Comfortable, Healthy, Or Happy.”
This is our singular mission and the purpose of Wye Dean Wellbeing.
Provide A Service To The Community, People And The Workplace.
Wye Dean Wellbeing core team coordinate the in-house skills and collaborative partnerships to best serve your community, individual, family or workplace.